The Jamba juice orange carrot karma recipe is a classic drink that can be found at many Jamba Juice locations all over the world.
The ingredient list is fairly short and making it only takes a few minutes. The drink goes down great, tastes delicious, and is a healthier option than many other options on the menu.
What Is A Jamba Juice Orange Carrot Karma Recipe?
Jamba Juice orange carrot karma recipe is a very simple and tasty drink that will be a hit with anybody who enjoys carrot cake.
The juice is mixed with a bit of orange soda, and the carrot cake flavor is as tasty as you believe it. If you’re looking for a drink that will make your taste buds tingle and stimulate your metabolism, this drink is for you.
Benefits Of Eating This Jamba Juice Orange Carrot Karma Recipe
The benefits of eating this Jamba juice orange carrot karma recipe are numerous, and it will get your metabolism working for you.
The drink is ideal for anybody that wants to eat healthier, and it’s also a great way to have some great-tasting carrot cake without the heavy traditional high-carb ingredients such as white flour.
You’ll start to feel better within a few minutes of having a drink and also notice your energy levels increase.
How To Make A Jamba Juice Orange Carrot Karma Recipe?
Making a Jamba juice orange carrot karma recipe is easy and simple. All you need:
- Blender or food processor (Optional)
- Large mixing glass
- 2 carrots
- 2 oranges
- 2 cups water
- 4 ounces orange juice (Optional)
1. Add the carrots and oranges to a blender or food processor. (If you are not using a blender or food processor, use a large mixing glass instead). Blend for about 15 seconds at medium speed.
2. Pour the mix into a large pitcher and add 2 cups of water. Stir well to distribute the carrot/orange juice evenly throughout the pitcher.
3. Add 4 ounces of orange juice. Stir again to mix well, and then serve at room temperature.
Tips And Suggested Variations
– You can use frozen carrots or frozen oranges. Just thaw them first and then proceed with the recipe.
– The Jamba Juice orange carrot karma recipe is great to drink as a meal replacement or snack. It is also a great breakfast on your way to work.
– The orange juice will give the drink a tart flavor, but adding more orange juice will change the flavor of your drink considerably, and you may want to experiment with different amounts of orange juice until you get the right mix you like.
– Orange juice is unnecessary and can be eliminated if you want to save some money. I know that it seems like a necessary component, but the drink is still delicious without it.
Nutrition Facts Of Jamba Juice Orange Carrot Karma Recipe
Amazing 4 Serving Suggestions Of Jamba Juice Orange Carrot Karma Recipe
1. You can enjoy this drink as a healthy breakfast. Or, you can have it as a snack before or after a workout. You can even serve it to your kids for a healthy and tasty afternoon snack.
2. If you like really sweet drinks, add more orange juice to your mixture, and you’ll have another variation on the Jamba juice orange carrot karma recipe to try out.
3. This is a great drink for anybody who wants to eat healthier and make smarter choices regarding the drinks they consume.
4. You can try out different fruits and vegetables with this recipe, so experiment with it until you get the taste you want.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Can I Freeze It?
Yes, you can freeze this one. Just make sure to use a freezer-safe pitcher and freeze it in serving-size portions so you can thaw and serve individual portions at a time.
The Jamba juice orange carrot karma recipe is a favorite not only for adults but for children as well. If you’re looking for a healthy drink that will deliver all kinds of health benefits and taste great, then this drink is right up your alley.
You’ll start to feel better immediately and be glad you switched from your old high-carb drink habit to one of these. The drink gives you a lot of bang for your buck, and it’s something that everybody can enjoy! Thank you for reading this article.