The hunch punch moonshine recipe is a classic cocktail that you can make with a hunch. It’s not just easy to make and tastes delicious.
It’s also a great way to try some whiskey if you are new to drinking. Hunch punch moonshine ticks all the boxes for being a truly satisfying drink.
It’s a great way to try a real whiskey that is the perfect blend of 80 proof (40% alcohol by volume) and filled with flavors of orange and spice.
You don’t have to drink a lot of whiskeys to get that warm sensation. You will get great pleasure out of drinking just one glass. And if you drink it slowly, your hangover will be bearable the next morning.
How To Make A Hunch Punch Moonshine Recipe?
The hunch punch moonshine recipe is also very easy to make. You’ll need some ingredients that are readily available in any good store.
The packaging is small and easy to store. You can keep them in your liquor cabinet or anywhere else easily.
- 1 glass of whiskey.
- 1/2 teaspoon of simple syrup.
- 1/2 teaspoon of orange peel powder (orange bitters).
- 1 teaspoon of white sugar (optional).
- Ice cubes (crushed).
1. Fill the glass with ice cubes. Pour the whiskey over the ice cubes. Add the other ingredients and stir to combine them well.
2. Enjoy your hunch punch moonshine, and enjoy a great night!
Nutrition Fact Of Hunch Punch Moonshine Recipe
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
The Hunch Punch Moonshine is not suitable for pregnant women. Alcoholic beverages are not recommended for pregnant women as they can lead to poor health for babies.
So, it is better to avoid these drinks and ensure that you are drinking the right type of alcohol which leads to a healthy baby.
Is It Good For Diabetic Patients?
The Hunch Punch Moonshine is not good for diabetic patients as it contains sugar. Sugar will aggravate the symptoms of your condition and result in serious health problems. Avoid having it.
Is It Suitable For Heart Patients?
The Hunch Punch Moonshine is not suitable for heart patients as it contains alcohol. Alcohol causes irregular heartbeat and can increase the risk of getting a heart attack.
Can I Freeze This Recipe?
You can freeze the Hunch Punch Munshine recipe if you want. Just make sure it is stored properly and does not come in contact with heat or moisture. Please do not keep it in the fridge too long as it will ruin its quality.
How Long Does This Recipe Last?
The Hunch Punch Moonshine recipe should be refrigerated two weeks after opening or frozen for six months from opening.
Is There Any Side Effect?
The Hunch Punch Moonshine recipe does not have any side effects because it is made from natural ingredients.
The only thing you need to keep in mind is to consume it in moderation. Too much of anything can be bad, which applies to alcohol.
Amazing 7 Serving Ideas Of Hunch Punch Moonshine Recipe
1. Mix two cups of soda with a few drops of lemon.
2. Serve it in a chilled glass.
3. Garnish it with ice cubes, a slice of mango and mint leaves, and serve.
4. Fill the glass with ice cubes. Pour the whiskey over the ice cubes. Add the other ingredients and stir to combine them well.
5. A slice of orange can also be cut and added to the drink, and a few drops of lime juice to give it a citrusy taste.
6. You can add a few drops of grenadine syrup or make some hunch punch moonshine without grenadine syrup and add mint leaves to garnish it for an amazing drink that everyone is sure to love!
7. Get creative and make your designs. You can even have some designs on the glass by decorating it with some colors or patterns.
Health Benefits Of Hunch Punch Moonshine Recipe
1. Relaxes The Muscles
It is made with whiskey and sugar. A little sugar may cause to relax the muscles.
2. Acts As A Pain Reliever
The whiskey present in hunch punch moonshine has an analgesic effect on the body. It helps relieve all types of pains such as muscle pain, body aches, headaches, and migraines. It aids in reducing menstrual cramps and postpartum pains.
3. Helps In Relaxing The Mind
It helps in relaxing the mind and induces sleep.
4. Lowers Anxiety Levels
The ingredient of hunch punch moonshine that causes relaxation can also be used for lowering anxiety levels.
5. Helps With Poor Circulation Of Blood And High Blood Pressure
Due to their antioxidant content, Citrus fruits help provide a natural boost to your circulatory system. They also help in lowering high blood pressure.
I hope you enjoyed my Hunch Punch Moonshine recipe. I recommend this recipe because it is delicious and easy to make. It also has some health benefits. But remember, excessive drinking can be harmful to you and your body.
So, use it legally and moderately with friends and family for an amazing experience. Please share it with your family and friends if you like my Hunch Punch Moonshine Recipe.
Please feel free to leave a comment in the comment box below. Be sure to subscribe to my blog, so you know the latest posts. Thanks for visiting my blog.