This blog post will cover a delicious and healthy Herbalife waffle recipe. Why not start your day off with something that is both tasty and nutritious? With this recipe, you can enjoy a guilt-free breakfast while feeling good about what you’re eating.
All ingredients are vegan as well as gluten-free, so it doesn’t matter if you have allergies or other dietary restrictions; these waffles should be able to fit into anyone’s lifestyle!
These recipes can also serve as an afternoon snack or even dessert option!
Herbalife Waffle Recipe
It is also a great lunch or dinner option! The ingredients are listed below in order of use, so you will know what to do next after reading through the instructions.
- 1 banana.
- 1/4 cup almond milk.
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg.
- 1/2 cup gluten-free flour blend.
- 3 tablespoons sugar of choice or sweetener of choice (optional).
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt.
1. Preheat your waffle iron according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
2. In a blender or food processor, combine the banana, almond milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Blend until smooth.
3. Whisk together the flour, sugar or sweetener, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Pour the wet ingredients from your blender into this bowl. Stir together with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula until there are no more lumps.
4. Spray some non-stick cooking spray on your waffle iron (if you’re using a traditional waffle iron; if you’re using a flip waffle maker, then you don’t need to spray anything). Pour the batter into the waffle iron and cook according to your waffle maker’s instructions.
5. Top with syrup (if desired), fruit, and nut butter, and enjoy!
Is This Recipe Gluten-Free?
Yes, this recipe is gluten-free. All of the ingredients are gluten-free so that you can enjoy these waffles without any worries!
Is It Good For Kids?
Yes, this recipe is good for kids. The ingredients are all-natural and healthy, so your child will be getting a nutritious meal without any artificial additives. Plus, it’s always fun to have waffles for breakfast!
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
The ingredients in this recipe are all safe for pregnant women. However, I always recommend consulting with your doctor before changing your diet or eating habits, to be sure. Enjoy!
Is It Safe To Freeze?
These waffles can be frozen. Place them in an airtight container or freezer bag, and they will stay good for up to 2-3 months.
When you’re ready to eat them, pop them in the microwave for a few seconds or in the toaster oven. Enjoy!
How Long Do You Keep These In The Freezer?
I recommend keeping your gluten-free, vegan waffles in the freezer for up to three months (if you want to keep them longer than that, then go ahead, but I can’t guarantee the quality or taste). When you’re ready to eat them, follow the instructions listed above.
Best 5 Health Benefit
1. These vegan, gluten-free waffles are a great source of protein.
2. They’re high in fiber, which is important for keeping your digestive system healthy.
3. These waffles are low in sugar, making them a good option for watching their blood sugar levels.
4. They’re high in antioxidants, which can help to protect your body from free radicals.
5. They don’t contain any cholesterol, making them a healthy option for vegans or those on a low-cholesterol diet.
Possible Health Risk
1. If you are allergic to nuts or gluten, this snack might not be safe. However, if you are unsure of your food allergies, make sure to consult with your doctor before eating these vegan, gluten-free waffles.
2. If you have diabetes or heart disease, this recipe might not be right for you because it’s high in carbs and sugar. Again, consult with your doctor if you have any concerns.
These vegan, gluten-free waffles are the perfect breakfast or snack option! They’re easy to make, taste delicious, and are good for your health. I highly recommend giving them a try!
I hope you enjoy this recipe. If you do, please share with your friends and family. Thank you for reading.