Herbalife mega tea recipe is one of the most delicious and healthy teas you will ever have. It is a blend of many different herbs, which can be mixed with tea leaves to produce a refreshing drink that tastes like watermelon.
This recipe is popular in East Asia and Latin America, where it was traditionally used as a diuretic remedy. It has been used in medicine for a long time, especially as a kidney and urinary tract remedy.
What Is A Herbalife Mega Tea Recipe?
Herbalife mega tea recipe is a herbal blend used for centuries. It gets its name from the “mega” ingredients, which make this blend special.
Mega ingredients are usually herbs that have special benefits when consumed. For instance, kidney and urinary tract herbs have traditionally been used as diuretics to promote urine production.
Kidney and urinary tract herbs are also believed to treat premature ejaculation effectively. To get a clearer picture of how herbal remedies work, it is important to understand how herbal teas work.
Benefits Of Eating This Herbalife Mega Tea Recipe
Herbalife mega tea recipe benefits are many. Since it is a diuretic, it is important to drink a lot of water after consuming the herbal tea.
Kidney and urinary tract herbs contain several other active ingredients, such as proteins, minerals and vitamins. You can naturally get all these beneficial ingredients from this herbal remedy, so they are worth a try.
How To Make A Herbalife Mega Tea Recipe?
Making a Herbalife mega tea recipe is very easy. The ingredients are found in most Asian markets and herbal medicine stores so that you can make your remedy home. Here is how to make this herbal tea:
- A large stockpot
- A strainer
- A bowl
- black, orange pekoe and green teas
- 1 cup water
- Ice cubes
1. Add 1 cup of all 3 teas to a medium-sized bowl.
2. Pour 1 cup of boiling water over the tea and let it steam for about 10 minutes.
3. Strain the tea, add 1 cup of ice cubes and pour into a glass.
Nutrition Facts Of Herbalife Mega Tea Recipe
10 Essential Health Benefits Of Herbalife Mega Tea Recipe
1. Approximately 85 Mg Of Caffeine Per Serving: caffeine constricts blood vessels, increasing blood pressure and heart rate.
2. Jump-Starts Thermogenic (Metabolic) Activity: thermogenic activity converts stored fat into energy.
3. Boosts The Feeling Of Energy: herbal teas can induce feelings of energy and well-being.
4. Provides Antioxidant Support: herbs can help prevent cell damage from free radicals, a leading source of cell damage and disease.
5. Instant And Low-Calorie: Herbal teas are instant, low-calorie and refreshing drinks.
6. Control Over Blood Sugar: Blood sugar levels can be controlled by consuming herbs, which can prevent diabetes by manipulating the hormone insulin levels.
7. Builds Muscle: protein extracts from herbs can provide building blocks for mass and strength and is more effective than protein shakes and powders in this respect.
8. Provides Mental Alertness: herbs can provide mental alertness and enhance memory.
9. Contains No Fats Or Proteins: herbs do not contain fats or proteins, which makes them a safe dietary product.
10. Treats Insomnia: herbal tea is often used to help people sleep by lowering the levels of tension and stress in the body.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
How Much Caffeine Is In Mega Herbalife Tea?
The amount of caffeine in this herbal blend is 85 mg. This is equivalent to a regular cup of coffee.
How Many Calories Does Herbalife Mega Tea Have?
This herbal blend calculates calories by using the ingredient’s weight to the total weight of 1 cup of herbal tea. The total amount of 691 cal is equivalent to 90 calories per 1 serving of Herbalife Mega Tea.
Herbalife Mega Tea Recipe Side Effects
Herbal teas are generally safe and have fewer side effects than other herbal remedies, as they are less concentrated. With this drink, you may experience liver injury, jaundice, nausea, pale stool, tiredness, fatigue, and abdominal pain.
Mega Tea Recipes Without Herbalife
I hope you enjoyed learning about the Herbalife mega tea recipe. If you have any questions about this article or any herbal tea recipe, please leave them in the comment section below. I would love to answer all of your questions. Thank you for reading this article.