Heavenly chicken recipes with ritz crackers are so easy to make and so delicious. The crunchy Ritz crackers are the perfect contrast to the juicy chicken.
This is the type of recipe that you will want to make repeatedly. This is a very easy recipe that should take no more than 45 minutes or so to prepare.
Of course, you could also make a double batch of these and have them ready in an hour or two. Since they are made with chicken tenders, this recipe will work best with moist pieces of chicken meat.
You can use bone-in chicken pieces instead if you prefer. This heavenly recipe is easy to make and can be made ahead of time.
Don’t forget to make extra so your family enjoys leftovers too! The best part about this recipe is that it can be made on the stovetop or oven.
Your family will love this meal, and you’ll get a ton of compliments. They are the perfect appetizer for parties or Sunday dinners. These heavenly crackers are just too good not to try today!
How To Make A Heavenly Chicken Recipe With Ritz Crackers?
Heavenly chicken recipes with ritz crackers are easy and healthy recipes perfect for casual gatherings or just a night in with the family.
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into small pieces.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 2 cups sugar snap peas, halved if large (or string beans).
- 6 carrots (about 1.5 pounds), sliced diagonally into rounds or coins.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 teaspoon salt pepper to taste.
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (optional).
- 1.5 cups Ritz crackers crushed in a ziplock bag with a rolling pin or (I used) a food processor.
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayo.
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream.
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. In a small baking dish, toss broccoli, chicken, sugar snap peas, carrots, and garlic with olive oil. Spread on a second small baking dish.
Bake broccoli for 10 minutes or until tender; bake carrots for 10 to 20 minutes or until crisp-tender; bake sugar snap peas for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp and remove from oven.
2. Combine parmesan cheese (and cracked ritz crackers) with mayo and sour cream in a small bowl.
3. Remove chicken from the oven and brush each piece with mayo mixture. Return to oven and bake for 5 minutes or until cooked through and crispy.
4. Cut bread into several slices; shred chicken, sugar snap peas, and carrots.
5. Top each chicken breast half with bread-y goodness!
1. You can grill or sauté the chicken instead of baking it if you prefer.
2. You can make this up to 24 hours in advance and keep the chicken, broccoli, carrots, and sauce in separate containers in the fridge. Just top each chicken breast half with bread-y goodness and bake at 375 degrees F until hot and crispy.
3. You can use any vegetables you like in this recipe. Try it with sweet potatoes or butternut squash!
4. You can use fresh or frozen vegetables in this recipe.
5. You can make these with leftover chicken, but you will have to fry them up a bit before serving because they will have dried out a little.
6. If you are short on cheese, you can use shredded mozzarella instead and sprinkle it on the top of the mayo-sour cream mixture.
Nutrition Fact Of The Heavenly Chicken Recipe With Ritz Crackers
5 Amazing Serving Suggestions Of The Heavenly Chicken Recipe With Ritz Crackers
1. Heavy Sunday Night Dinner
You can add pasta or rice to this dish like I did, but it is also very filling with just the veggies and chicken. I like to eat this recipe as a healthy dinner meal full of protein and fiber.
2. Make Your Life Simple Sunday Lunch
I love having healthy home-cooked meals on Sundays because it is such a family day. Preparing a meal for the whole family can be a hassle, but this recipe is simple and ready quickly!
3. Birthday Party
Everyone will love these heavenly chicken recipes with ritz crackers! They are easy to eat and make the perfect finger food for your party celebration.
You can make the Heavenly Chicken Recipe With Ritz Crackers in advance with or without bread crumbs, top it with sour cheese cream and serve the Heavenly Chicken Recipe With Ritz Crackers on plates. Have some fun and let your guests make their little sandwiches on small toasts!
4. School Snack
Heavenly Chicken Recipe With Ritz Crackers makes a perfect after-school snack for your kids! Please put it in their lunch box or take it with you to the park or see a movie because it is convenient, quick, and easy.
They will love having a homemade treat that they can make themselves after school. You know how kids love to help out in the kitchen!
This heavenly chicken recipe with ritz crackers is the perfect recipe for waking you up in the morning! It is so easy to make and healthy too.
You can serve the Heavenly Chicken Recipe With Ritz Crackers as a whole meal or simply as a side dish. I usually eat this with some fresh fruit and coffee or tea.
I hope you enjoy the heavenly chicken recipe with ritz crackers! I have shared all the best tips and tricks to help you along the way.
If you have any more questions about this recipe, feel free to ask me in the comment section below, and I will get back to you as soon as possible!
Go ahead and give it a try! you won’t regret this heavenly chicken recipe with ritz crackers at all. O, that’s it for this divine chicken recipe with ritz crackers.
If you like this article, make sure to share it on your favorite social media outlet. Thanks for reading the Heavenly Chicken Recipe With Ritz Crackers.