The granola recipe with apple juice is a very easy way to start your morning, as well as a healthy breakfast that is easy to make.
Best suited for those mornings when you are in a hurry for work and also want to eat something good before you go so that you have time for breakfast, this recipe helps get a quick boost of energy in the body. Besides, it is also gluten-free.
How To Make A Granola Recipe With Apple Juice?
A granola recipe with apple juice is a recipe for delicious granola that you can make at home. It is easy to make and quite filling. You can also serve it to your kids and they will love it.
- Muffin pan
- Granola maker
- Oven tray
- 1 cup of oats
- 2 tablespoons of applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- 3 tablespoons of sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed
- ½ cup of raisins
- 3/4 cup of apple juice
- ½ cup of sunflower oil
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sunflower seeds. Mix thoroughly and keep aside.
3. In another bowl, mix all the wet ingredients except the apple juice and sunflower oil and whisk it till the mixture becomes thick but not runny. Add the apple juice little by little as you whisk, so that it is not too runny or too thick in consistency. After a minute of mixing, it should be mixed thoroughly.
4. Mix the wet and dry ingredients and add the sunflower oil little by little. After a couple of minutes of mixing, you will have a nice mixture. Add the apple juice last as you whisk it to avoid lumps. Add more applesauce as you wish if you prefer it thicker in consistency.
6. Pour the mixture into your muffin pan and bake for 15 minutes in your preheated oven(180 degrees).
7. Check if the granola is done by inserting a skewer. If it comes out clean, then it is ready and you can take it out of the oven.
8. Let it cool down and you are ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts Of Granola Recipe With Apple Juice
Amazing 5 Serving Suggestions Of Granola Recipe With Apple Juice
1. Serve It For Breakfast: This granola recipe is best served at breakfast. It is healthy and you can eat it with a cup of coffee or tea.
2. Serve It For Dessert: It can also be served as a dessert. You can serve it with milk, yogurt, or even raisins.
3. Serve For Snacks: It also goes well with nuts and cheese for snacking time or to have in between meals between lunch and dinner.
4. Serve For Munching: It is healthy to have a piece of granola in between snacks and meals.
5. Serve As A Topping: You can also sprinkle it with nuts and crunched cheese for a crunchy topping on your warm meal.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
Granola is not good food for pregnant women. It is best to avoid it as much as you can and eat more fruit, vegetables, and dairy products instead.
Is It Suitable For Dieters?
Yes, the granola recipe with apple juice is a diet-friendly dish. You can use it as a snack or have it after meals or between meals.
Is It Healthy For Heart Patients?
Yes, this granola recipe is healthy for heart patients. There is no cholesterol and you can use it as often as you want.
Is It Gluten-Free?
Yes, this granola recipe with apple juice is gluten-free and it also helps if you are looking for a recipe that is both dairy-free and nut-free.
Can I Freeze This Recipe?
Yes, you can freeze this granola recipe with apple juice. However, do not overfill your freezer and store it there in an airtight container. You might have to thaw the granola before you are ready to eat it.
I hope you enjoy this granola recipe with apple juice. It is very tasty, and healthy and you can use it to start your day very easily. You can also serve it with milk, yogurt, or even raisins. Enjoy the breakfast and
I hope this recipe will help you get your day going with a healthy start. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment and we will reply shortly. Thanks for reading this article.