The golden corral crab salad recipe is one of the best recipes out. It isn’t just any old salad; it’s a golden corral salad! To many people, this means good food and lots of it.
This particular recipe will provide you with enough for 4-6 people, depending on how much you like to eat. If that isn’t enough, then double the recipe or freeze some for later use.
You can also add your favorite vegetables to make this dish even better by adding healthy options such as broccoli or cauliflower if you want something different from time to time.
Golden Corral Crab Salad Recipe
- 1 package of real crab meat.
- 6 to 8 oz mozzarella cheese.
- 1/4 cup olive oil.
- 2 tsp garlic salt.
- 1 pkg small shell pasta cooked and drained well.
- Salad dressing of your choice.
1. Cook the pasta shells according to package directions, drain and rinse with cold water.
2. In a large bowl, combine crab meat cheese, olive oil, garlic salt, and cooked shell noodles.
3. You can add salad dressing of your choice over the top at this point. I prefer olive oil and vinegar or caesar.
4. Serve immediately or chill for later serving. Best if made ahead of time, so flavors have a chance to blend. Enjoy!
2. There are over 16 grams of fat and 27 carbs in the golden corral crab salad recipe.
3. You will also get 680 mg of sodium and 29 grams of protein from this golden corral crab salad recipe.
4. The cholesterol for this recipe is not that high, at only 60 mg per serving.
5. The vitamin content in the golden corral crab salad recipe is relatively low, with less than 100% of vitamin A, B12, and C.
6. There are over 10 grams of dietary fiber per serving in this crab salad recipe from all of the pasta and crab meat.
7. The golden corral crab salad recipe has over 4 grams of sugar per serving, so I call this a “sugar-free” dish.
8. There isn’t much in the way of potassium for this recipe, but it has small amounts at about 150 mg per serving.
9. There is also 12% of the daily requirement for calcium in this recipe, which isn’t bad at all!
10. The golden corral crab salad recipe does have 6 grams of protein per serving that are gluten-free and low carb.
5 Best Health Benefits Of Golden Corral Crab Salad Recipe
1. A good way to get a lot of protein in your diet. Protein is essential for building and maintaining muscle mass. It also helps keep blood sugar levels steady, which means you will have fewer cravings between meals.
2. High in dietary fiber from the shell pasta and crab meat, this recipe provides about 10 grams per serving.
3. The pasta in the recipe has about 10% of your recommended daily calcium intake per serving.
4. The olive oil in this golden corral crab salad recipe is full of healthy monounsaturated fats, which are good for your heart, skin, and weight loss efforts.
5. Low sugar content due to the use of salad dressing makes this recipe an excellent choice for people that want to avoid sugar.
Possible Health Risks Related To This Recipe
1. If you are allergic to shellfish, this would not be a good dish because it used real crab meat in the recipe.
2. Three shell pasta servings are the recommended amount per day. If you eat more than that, it will add to your daily carbohydrate intake and prevent losing weight.
3. The sodium content in this recipe is high at about 680 mg per serving, so if you are on a low salt diet, this might not be the best dish for you.
4. If you consume a lot of salad dressing, the extra fats and sugars could add up and make you gain weight or become sick.
Here’s a golden corral crab salad recipe that you’re sure to love. It has all of your favorites in it, like cucumbers and tomatoes with a white wine vinaigrette dressing.
This is the perfect dish for summer entertaining or picnics because it can be served at room temperature! If this sounds good to you, head over here for the full recipe. We hope you enjoy it!