A Fruity Pebbles Protein Shake Recipe is a milkshake-like drink that contains protein powder and fruit, called for in the recipe. Fruity pebbles protein shake recipe is a tasty, low-calorie drink to satisfy your sweet tooth.
This shake is a little more complicated than the average protein shake recipe, bringing several ingredients into one simple drink.
The fruitiness of the shake makes it a bit more of a smoothie than a shake and can be varied in many ways, depending on what ingredients you want to include.
How To Make Fruity Pebbles Protein Shake Recipe?
The fruity pebbles protein shake recipe is very easy to make and can be made in no time. You should try it out, especially if you like fruity or chocolatey desserts.
- 1 cup of milk.
- 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- 1 banana.
- 1 scoop protein powder (optional).
- 2 crushed pebbles (optional).
1. Take the yogurt and milk and in a blender, blend till it is smooth. Add the banana to this mixture and blend it all.
2. Add the protein powder to the fruity pebbles protein shake recipe and mix again.
3. If you want to crush pebbles, you can do it in a blender or a mortar and pestle, making sure that there are no pieces bigger than a pea.
4. Pour into a glass and enjoy! Serve with ice cubes if desired.
Nutrition Fact Of Fruity Pebbles Protein Shake Recipe
Is It Suitable For People On A Diet?
If you are trying to lose weight, you should skip the pebbles and protein powder. However, this does not make much difference as the fruity pebbles provide more fiber which helps fill you up and stay satiated for longer.
Can The Fruity Pebbles Protein Shake Recipe Be Frozen?
No, it can’t be frozen as the milk and fruit will turn brown when frozen, and there isn’t any way to prevent this from happening.
However, you can prepare the fruity pebbles protein shake recipe beforehand so that you won’t have to make it after hours. It can’t be frozen as the milk and fruit will turn brown when frozen.
Can You Drink Too Many Fruity Pebbles Protein Shake Recipes?
Yes, drinking too much of anything is bad for one’s health. So, you should limit your fruity pebbles protein shake recipe intake to three servings a day.
Is It Suitable For Babies?
Not really. But you can use fruit juices instead of milk and yogurt if you want to give them to your child.
Is There Any Cholesterol In The Fruity Pebbles Protein Shake Recipe?
The fruity pebbles protein shake recipe does not contain cholesterol. It is suitable for all kinds of diet types, including vegan and vegetarian.
Can I Use Almond Milk Instead Of Milk?
You can, but the fruity pebbles protein shake recipe will change slightly in terms of taste and color.
Is It Suitable For Diabetics?
Yes, if you have no problem with fruit. There is also a fruity pebbles diabetic protein shake recipe in which you can replace the fruit with other ingredients.
Amazing 14 Health Benefits Of Fruity Pebbles Protein Shake Recipe
1. This fruity pebbles protein shake recipe has zero fat and is a great way to include some fruits and vegetables into your diet.
2. The fruit in the shake helps you fill up quickly and stay full for longer periods, making you not binge on unhealthy snacks.
3. It contains plenty of fiber that stimulates metabolism, allowing food to pass through the body faster and be excreted more easily by the intestines.
4. It is a great way to get in some protein.
5. This fruity pebbles protein shake recipe is a good way to treat diarrhea and constipation, as it helps food move through the system faster and easier!
6. It has just about the same amount of carbs that your body needs for the day, no more, no less.
7. It may help lower bad cholesterol levels by up to 2%!
8. It can help with weight loss if you are not eating too much.
9. One serving has a bit less sugar than a donut, which also has a lot of sugar!
10. It helps to keep your cravings from being too high.
11. It is one of the only shakes not packed with caffeine or artificial sweeteners.
12. It is the perfect way to sneak vegetables into your diet!
13. It is also a great way to treat constipation and diarrhea!
14. It is a very good way for people trying to make their diet better.
I hope you have enjoyed the fruity pebbles protein shake recipe, and I hope you try it out soon! If you have any questions or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to let us know in the comments section below. Thanks for reading this article.