Frisch’s vegetable soup recipe is an easy healthy soup recipe. This vegetable soup is made with fresh vegetables and simple ingredients like red potatoes, onions, celery, carrots, and green beans to make broth.
This is one of the best Frisch’s Vegetable Soup Recipe, and you can serve this as a side dish for dinner. I have made this soup many times a week just as a side dish and my kids love this soup.
If you are looking for easy healthy recipes, Frisch’s Vegetable Soup Recipe is here. This soup is easy and healthy. You can make this vegetable soup in 15 min.
Just follow the easy recipe and make this vegetable soup. I am sure you will enjoy this soup. This vegetable soup is easy to make.
This recipe is healthier than the other soups, and I usually serve this as a side dish for dinner. You can serve it to your family and friends if you invite them for dinner.
With veggies like potatoes, onions, celery, carrots, and green beans added to this soup makes, this soup is healthy and delicious to eat.
If you are looking for a healthy but easy soup recipe, then here is one of the best vegetable soup recipes for you to make.
How To Make A Frisch’s Vegetable Soup Recipe?
Frisch’s vegetable soup recipe is delicious and easy to make. Follow the recipe to make this delicious vegetable soup.
You can also use a pressure cooker to make this recipe. To make this recipe, you need some ingredients, and here is a list of ingredients you need.
- 2 cups of chopped potatoes.
- 1/2 cup chopped celery.
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots.
- 1 cup chopped onions.
- 2 cups of broccoli florets.
- 3 cups of water or broth (3 cups).
- Salt to taste. (add salt as needed).
- 1 tsp. Of celery salt.
- 1/2 tsp. of ground black pepper.
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Of oil (sunflower oil).
- Add more water or broth if needed as per your preference.
1. Wash and cut all the vegetables. Take about 2 cups of chopped potatoes, 1/2 cup chopped celery, 1/2 cup chopped carrots, and 1 cup chopped onions in a pressure cooker.
2. Now, take 3 cups of water or broth to cook these vegetables (3 cups). Add salt as needed and make the broth for the soup.
3. Pressure cook this vegetable mix for about 5 min or till the veggies are tender.
4. Remove the pressure cooker from the stove and let it cool down completely. To make a smooth soup, use a blender to blend the potatoes, carrots, onions, celery, and broccoli florets.
5. If you clumped these vegetable mixes, then remove them with the help of a filter to the blender.
6. Heat oil in a pan or skillet and add 1/2 tsp. of celery salt, 1/2 tsp. of ground black pepper, and 1 tsp of oil. Stir these spices in the pan to make a thin paste and pour this paste into a cup or bowl.
7. When the soup is warm to your taste, add this spice paste to the soup and stir it well to make the flavor of celery salt and pepper into your vegetable soup.
8. Now add another cup of chopped onions and 1 cup of chopped carrots to the soup and stir.
9. Add more water or broth if needed as per your preference.
10. Simmer this vegetable soup until this soup is warm to your taste.
11. Serve it hot with bread and butter on the side if you want to give a different flavor to your vegetable soup recipe.
12. Serve this soup in a bowl and enjoy it.
8 Best Nutrition Fact Of Frisch’s Vegetable Soup Recipe
Is It Suitable For Heart Patients?
Frisch’s vegetable soup recipe is healthy food for heart patients. This soup has very little fat and cholesterol.
This is prepared with fresh vegetables and potatoes, making this soup healthy. It also contains vitamins and minerals in it. So this soup is an excellent choice for heart patients.
Is It Good For Pregnant Women?
Yes, Frisch’s Vegetable Soup Recipe is good for pregnant women. Pregnant women can enjoy this healthy vegetable soup recipe. It is healthy food for them, and this soup also has vitamins and minerals.
How To Make Ahead Or Prepare In Advance?
You can make the Frisch’s Vegetable Soup Recipe in advance if you want to give a different flavor to your meal.
If you want to serve it on any special occasion, then you can prepare this soup one day before serving. You can store it in the refrigerator for about 1-2 days.
Is It Gluten-Free?
No, the Frisch’s Vegetable Soup Recipe is not gluten-free. You can make this vegetable soup without any gluten, which makes this soup completely gluten-free.
Can I Freeze It?
Yes, you can store the Frisch’s Vegetable Soup Recipe in the freezer for about 3 months. So it will be available when you want to eat it at any time of the year.
How To Make The Frisch’s Vegetable Soup Recipe Without A Pressure Cooker?
1. Make this recipe on the stovetop in a pot. Take all the ingredients like potatoes, onions, celery, carrots, and broccoli florets in the pot.
2. Add about 2 cups of water or broth. Add salt as needed and cook these veggies for about 15 min or until they are tender.
3. Remove the pot from the stove and let it cool down for about 15 min.
4. Use a blender to blend these veggies to make a smooth soup.
5. Heat oil in a pan or skillet and add 1/2 tsp. of celery salt, 1/2 tsp. of ground black pepper, and 1 tsp of oil in it.
6. Stir these spices in the pan to make a thin paste, then add this spice paste to the soup.
7. Add another cup of chopped onions and 1 cup of chopped carrots to the soup.
8. Stir well and serve it.
How To Make The Frisch’s Vegetable Soup Recipe With Cauliflower?
You can replace the potatoes with cauliflower to make this soup recipe vegan. You can also add cauliflower florets to this soup recipe instead of onions.
You can also replace the celery, carrots, potatoes with other vegetables like green peas, sweetcorn, chestnut, or parsnip.
All the ingredients can be replaced with other vegetables as per your choice. You can choose your favorite veggies to make this soup and enjoy it.
Can I Make This Soup Recipe Milk-Free And Lactose-Free?
No, this soup is not milk-free or lactose-free. You need to add milk to this recipe when you cook it. Here I have mentioned the method to make this soup in a blender.
You must add the ingredients and blanch them before making the paste with the help of a blender. This paste will give you a great taste of the veggie soup.
Should I Use Whole Wheat Flour For This Soup Recipe?
You can choose whole wheat flour for this soup recipe. If you are making it at home, you can add 2 cups of cooked rice to the soup after the blending.
Hope you found this article on vegetable soup recipes helpful. If you want to add the variation, feel free to do it.
You can try this recipe with your favorite ingredients and enjoy the delicious meal at home. Please share it with your friends and family too. Thank You for reading this article!