Flower child sweet potato recipe is a great dish for those with a busy lifestyle. It’s easy to make and gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian.
You can prepare it in just 35 minutes or less, and it’s versatile so that you can add vegetables of your choice. Also, the recipe is low in calories, so you can enjoy it guilt-free.
This dish makes an excellent side for the main meal, or you can also serve it for lunch with a salad and bread.
Flower child sweet potato recipe is both vegan and vegetarian. It’s made with ingredients that are easy to find, cheap, and full of nutrients to keep you healthy and energetic.
How To Make A Flower Child Sweet Potato Recipe?
Do you love sweet potatoes? This is a great way to include them in your diet. This dish is perfect for those with a busy lifestyle. It’s easy to make, delicious, gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian.
You can prepare it in just 35 minutes or less. It’s versatile so that you can add vegetables of your choice.
- 3 pounds sweet potato.
- 2 tbsp. Garlic powder.
- 1/3 cup olive oil.
- 2 cups water.
- 2 tsp. Cumin powder.
- 1 tsp. Chili powder.
- 1 tbsp. Onion powder.
- 1 tsp. Salt.
Directions Of Flower Child Sweet Potato Recipe
1. Wash the sweet potato, peel it and cut it into small pieces. Place all the ingredients in a pot and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Serve cooled with salt, chili powder, and cumin powder on top or as a side dish; you can also prepare it your way.
3. You can serve this dish with a salad, bread, and your main meal. You can take it hot or cold; you’ll love it either way!
Nutritional Facts Of Flower Child Sweet Potato Recipe
Can Pregnant Women Eat This Recipe?
Absolutely! Previous research states that consuming sweet potatoes can improve the health of expectant mothers. Loaded with vitamins, minerals, and fiber, sweet potatoes boost bone density and help prevent osteoporosis.
Can Heart Patients Eat This Recipe?
Sweet potatoes are part of a healthy diet, which is especially beneficial for heart disease. They are very rich in dietary fiber, which helps prevent the buildup of cholesterol in the blood.
Can Vegans Eat This Recipe?
Vegans can enjoy this dish by using vegan yogurt or dressing instead of olive oil. Additionally, vegans should use olive oil instead of water.
Can Lactose-Intolerant People Eat This Recipe?
Yes! Although this dish contains dairy products like butter, cream, and yogurt, it doesn’t contain any lactose and is safe for lactose-intolerant people.
Can Diabetic People Eat This Recipe?
Yes! People with diabetes can enjoy this dish as long as they keep track of their portion sizes and keep the carbohydrates under 20g per serving.
Can I Prepare This Recipe In Advance?
You can prepare it a day before; store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator until you need it. Reheat over low heat on the stovetop or in a microwave (if already cooked).
5 Best Health Benefits Of Flower Child Sweet Potato Recipe
1. Vegetables juicy and soft, like sweet potatoes, are high in fiber. As it’s full of vitamins and minerals, it can help prevent osteoporosis.
2. These veggies are very low in calories, so you don’t have to worry about your diet while enjoying them!
3. They’re also rich in potassium, which helps to keep your heart healthy by lowering blood pressure levels.
4. The fiber content is beneficial for pregnant women as it helps prevent constipation and hemorrhoids (painful swollen veins).
5. They have a low glycemic index, so they won’t make you feel hungry quickly.
Are There Any Side Effects?
No, this recipe is completely safe during pregnancy. Experts have recommended improving bone density and preventing osteoporosis in pregnant women.
How To Store Flower Child Sweet Potato Recipe?
You can store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Reheat over low heat on the stovetop or in the microwave when needed.
We hope this flower child sweet potato recipe has given you some ideas for adding variety to your diet without sacrificing quality.
Eating healthy doesn’t have to be expensive or time-consuming – all you need are a few ingredients readily available at most grocery stores.
Hopefully, the delicious recipes in this article will convince you that healthy and delicious cooking can be fun too!
If you have any thoughts or questions about the Flower Child Sweet Potato Recipe, please leave them in the comment section below. Thanks for reading.