The flame broiler magic sauce recipe is a simple yet flavorful and delicious sauce perfect for sipping your favorite foods.
It’s also a great option for serving up some grilled chicken at backyard parties or even on game day! The sauce is very easy to make and doesn’t require many ingredients.
You may have to give as a starting point is the amount you start with. This sauce goes great on chicken wings and is perfect for vegetable dipping.
The best way to make this sauce is to heat it in a small pan. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and stir well.
Heat this mixture over medium heat until everything is combined and hot. Serve with your choice of vegetable or meat as a dipping sauce.
How To Make A Flame Broiler Magic Sauce Recipe?
The flame broiler magic sauce recipe is easy to cook and can make a delicious dish in less than 20 minutes. This recipe is for a dish that is best served with chicken.
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- 1/4 cup of chopped onions.
- 2 tablespoons of chili powder.
- 2 tablespoons of flour.
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin.
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar or honey.
- 3 cups chicken broth or stock.
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated.
- 1 tablespoon butter.
- Can of cream of chicken soup.
1. Place the flour, chili powder, salt, and garlic in a medium-sized pot. Slowly add the chicken broth while whisking. Ensure there are no lumps of flour; this will make the sauce lumpy. If needed, add more broth to get the right consistency for pouring over chicken breasts.
2. When you have added all of the broth, heat on medium heat until it has thickened and has a small bubble action going on for a few minutes.
3. Turn off the heat and add the grated cheese, butter, cumin, and sugar to the sauce. This will thicken it up and make a delicious cheese sauce. Add more pepper if needed to spice it up.
4. When you are ready to cook chicken, prepare it by heating the broiler in your oven until it is hot (about 350 degrees F).
5. Place chicken breasts in the broiler and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until well done.
6. Pour over a hot sauce in the bottom of a bowl and serve with your chicken.
Nutrition Fact Of Flam Broiler Magic Sauce Recipe
This recipe contains 4 servings. Each serving contains
Is It Healthy For Elderly People?
Yes, it is healthy for the elderly as well. This recipe will help improve their health to have a more healthy life in the future. It is also good for all ages and people from all walks of life.
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
Yes, this recipe is suitable for pregnant women. It is a healthy recipe and contains proper nutrition that you will need during pregnancy. It will help give you the extra energy you need during pregnancy.
Is It Suitable For Breastfeeding Mothers?
Yes, this recipe is suitable for breastfeeding mothers. It is a great recipe that will help you have the extra energy that you need during and after pregnancy. It will help improve your lactation supply so that you can breastfeed your baby easily and naturally.
Amazing 10 Health Benefits Of Flame Broiler Magic Sauce Recipe
1. Flame broiler magic sauce recipe is very high in fiber and protein. The fiber and protein levels make this dish great for dieters looking to keep their calorie count low. The high fiber content will help keep you full for longer periods.
2. It also contains a small number of carbohydrates to help keep you energized with its sugar content during the day.
3. It also has a healthy dose of omega-3 fatty acids to keep your eyes, heart, and brain working properly.
4. Flame broiler magic sauce recipe is also a good vitamin A and E source. The vitamins are necessary for the proper functioning of your heart, brain, and other organs.
5. This meal is also low in sodium that can cause problems with your blood pressure, nervous system, and kidneys.
6. It’s cholesterol-free as well.
7. It’s also very low in calories and contains no saturated fats or trans fats at all.
8. It is also a good source of calcium, which is very important in helping you to build skeletal muscles, teeth, and bones.
9. This meal has a high water content, which can help control your weight because it helps you feel full faster.
10. It is also filled with vitamins and minerals essential for healthy hair, skin, nails, and gut health.
How Do We Store The Flame Broiler Magic Sauce Recipe?
You can store the flame broiler magic sauce recipe in the refrigerator for up to 5 days in an air-tight container. You can make some today and use it for another meal at a later time. This recipe can also be frozen for up to 6 months.
I hope you enjoy the flame broiler magic sauce recipe. Try it out, and let me know how it goes. Please leave comments or give us suggestions for another recipe that you want us to share. We love hearing from you guys. Thanks for reading the flame broiler magic sauce recipe.