Dominos pasta primavera recipe is a family favorite, especially in the springtime when the weather is cool. When people think of primavera pasta, they tend to conjure up visions of creamy tomato and butter sauces that are the perfect match for hot summers days, which is not true.
It’s a lighter recipe perfect for summer when you want to impress your friends with a meal that feels light, fresh, and healthy.
If you want to eat fresh, healthy, and light, this is the right recipe. Perfect for a quick lunch or dinner, it’s easy to make and simple to clean up after. This recipe serves four people, so it’s great for family dinners or special occasions with friends.
How To Make A Dominos Pasta Primavera Recipe?
Dominos pasta primavera recipe is easy to make and is a quick and healthy meal perfect for all. Here is how to make a dominos pasta primavera recipe.
- 1 cup of uncooked whole wheat penne pasta.
- 1/2 cup of the plain.
- Grated parmesan cheese.
- 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped parsley or basil leaves.
- 1/4 cup of low-fat milk.
- Salt and black pepper to taste.
- 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- 1 tablespoon of diced tomatoes.
- 2 teaspoons of corn oil.
Step 1: Cook the penne pasta according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
Step 2: To make the sauce, combine all sauce ingredients in a large bowl and stir well. Add 1/2 cup of pasta water to the sauce and mix well. Set aside.
Step 3: Place the pasta in a large casserole dish. Toss with sauce and mix well. Top with cheese, and enjoy.
Nutrition Fact Of Dominos Pasta Primavera Recipe
Is It Good For Pregnant Women?
It is most certainly a good meal for pregnant women because it is low in sodium and high in fiber. You can also incorporate folic acid. This will improve the baby’s chance of brain development and help prevent neural tube defects.
Is It Good For Diabetics?
It is a good meal for people with diabetes because it is also low in carbohydrates and very low in calories. Also, eating pasta is known to reduce the need for insulin. Eating this meal with a side of fruit (or berries) will help to improve blood sugar control and insulin sensitivity, which is good for people with diabetes.
Is It Good For The Teen Girls?
The high fiber content and low fat are good meals for teenage girls because it’s good for their digestion.
Also, their body will utilize folic acid to produce red blood cells, which will help in keeping their skin free from acne or blemishes.
Is Dominos Pasta Primavera Recipe Good For Adults?
Yes, this meal is a good adult meal because it is versatile, and there are many ways that you can change up the recipe to make your creation. It’s very good for pregnant women and diabetics.
Is It Good For Kids?
Yes, this meal is a healthy and nutritious meal for children. They will love the simplicity of the recipe and like that it is low in calories and fat.
The pasta will also make them feel fuller quicker because they get more nutrition than they are used to.
Is It Good For Bodybuilders?
Yes, this recipe goes well with a bodybuilder because it has lots of protein. Eating pasta will help increase strength and muscle mass because it is low in fat. Also, there are many different ways to change up the recipe for your taste.
Can I Freeze This Dominos Pasta Primavera Recipe?
Yes, this recipe can be frozen. When the pasta is cooked, cool and keep in an airtight container. To freeze, let cold before freezing.
Bes 8 Serving Suggestions Of Dominos Pasta Primavera Recipe
1. You can also add 1 cup of cooked chicken or turkey meat for a different flavor.
2. Instead of grated parmesan cheese, you can also use shredded mozzarella cheese.
3. You can substitute the corn oil with extra-virgin olive oil for a richer taste and more flavor.
4. If you want to substitute fresh parsley or basil with another kind of herb, then you can use French tarragon or thyme leaves.
5. If you want to add garlic, substitute the fresh parsley with garlic paste.
6. If you don’t like the taste of tomatoes, then you can use a teaspoon of red pepper flakes in its place.
7. If you want to make the pasta more creamy or richer tasting, you can substitute low-fat milk with cream or half and half.
8. You can also use olive oil instead of corn oil because it will give a richer flavor with a better taste than corn oil.
I hope you try out the Dominos Pasta Primavera Recipe soon. If you have any other suggestions or comments, feel free to comment below.
If you like this recipe, share it with your friends on social media or save it later. Thanks for reading this article about Dominos Pasta Primavera Recipe.