The Dominican cake recipe is a beloved dessert in the Dominican Republic and is often served on special occasions such as birthdays, weddings, and Christmas.
This cake is known for its rich and moist texture and unique flavors w. The cake is traditionally topped with a buttercream frosting or dusted with powdered sugar.
This Dominican cake recipe is a must-try if you want to try something new and delicious. Follow the instructions carefully, and you’ll have a perfect cake to impress your family and friends.
How To Make A Dominican Cake Recipe?
Sure, here is a recipe for Dominican cake:
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. Stir in the vanilla extract.
6. Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, alternating with the milk and heavy cream. Mix until well combined.
7. Pour the batter into a greased and floured 9-inch cake pan.
8. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
9. Let the cake cool completely in the pan before removing and transferring it to a plate.
10. Once the cake is cooled, you can frost it with your favorite frosting or dust it with powdered sugar.
Enjoy your delicious Dominican cake!
Best 7 Nutrition Facts Of Dominican Cake Recipe
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Total Time: 55 Minutes
What Is The Origin Of Dominican Cake?
Bizcocho Dominicano, or Dominican cake, is a type of cake popularized by bakeries from the Dominican Republic on the island of Hispaniola. The cake is characterized by its moist and airy texture and meringue frosting.
Since the country’s inception, the cake has played a prominent role in celebrations and celebrations of birthdays, weddings, and other special occasions.
Can I Freeze Dominican Cake?
Yes, you can freeze Dominican cake. However, baking it for longer tends to decrease the moisture content of the cake, which may make it impossible to cook. If you will freeze your cake for some time, cook it straight from a frozen state.
I hope you’ll like the Dominican cake recipe, and I hope you’ll give it a try soon! I’m sure you’ll be as impressed with it as I was.
This Dominican cake recipe is a must-try if you want to try something new and delicious. Follow the instructions carefully, and you’ll have a perfect cake to impress your family and friends. I hope you enjoyed the recipe until next time… Thank you for reading this article.