This cranberry orange bisconie Costco recipe is a perfect dessert for the holidays. A simple recipe with a sophisticated twist, this cranberry orange bisconie Costco recipe is a crowd favorite.
Loaded with fall flavors and topped with a decadent brown sugar cream cheese frosting, it’s the perfect fit for any Thanksgiving or holiday dinner.
Traditionally, biscones are a layered dessert made with graham crackers and apples. Still, this recipe takes the idea to another level by adding a bit of cranberry sauce and orange zest for an extra burst of flavor.
The best part about this is that it’s really simple to make, and you can keep the bowl in the refrigerator until you’re ready to slice.
It’s a great dessert to make when guests are popping over because it can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until you’re ready!
How To Make A Cranberry Orange Bisconie Costco Recipe?
The Cranberry orange bisconie Costco recipe is delicious and festive but super simple to make. The best part about this recipe is it’s really simple to make!
All you need are some basic ingredients, and you can keep the bowl in the fridge until you’re ready to slice. It’s a nice alternative to classic pie for guests because you can make it ahead of time and store it in the fridge!
- 8 oz. butter (1 cup).
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract.
- 1 tsp. Orange zest.
- 2 cups brown sugar.
- 12 oz cream cheese ( separated into 2 cups and 8 oz).
- 1 cup powdered sugar.
- 5 cups biscones ( graham crackers).
1. preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Grease 2 (9×13 inch) baking pans with shortening or butter.
3. In a medium bowl, cream the butter, vanilla, and orange zest until light and fluffy; add the brown sugar and cream together until smooth. Set aside to cool.
4. In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese and powdered sugar until very fluffy. Add in the cooled butter/sugar mixture and fold together, making sure to break up all of the brown sugar lumps.
5. Line two baking pans with wax paper or foil and evenly spread out biscones on top.
6. Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of biscones and pipe a border around each one, leaving a small gap in between all of them to create an even layer.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until the edges are golden and the top is slightly bubbling.
8. Let cool completely and then cover with plastic wrap; store in the fridge until you’re ready to slice. Remove from fridge and slice into squares. Enjoy!
Nutrition Fact Of Cranberry Orange Bisconie Costco Recipe
Does It Have Gluten?
The recipe does not include gluten since the biscones are made with graham crackers. If you’re concerned about eating gluten-free, you can buy a gluten-free graham cracker at your local grocery store.
11 Best Health Benefits Of Cranberry Orange Bisconie Costco Recipe
1. Weight Loss
Biscones are a great alternative to traditional cheesecake! They are more protein-rich than traditional cheesecake and contain fewer carbohydrates. They are also packed with calcium, iron, and vitamins.
Biscones contain many antioxidants and vitamin C, which help reduce the risk of many diseases, such as cancer, diabetes, high cholesterol, and heart disease.
3. Boosts Metabolism
Biscones are high in fiber and low in calories. They are also packed with ginger that benefits metabolism, and help reduce your appetite, burn fat, and lose weight at the same time.
4. Gluten-Free Diet
Biscones are gluten-free! You can also buy a gluten-free graham cracker at your local grocery store.
5. Lower Blood Pressure
Research has proved that people who eat biscones have lower blood pressure levels than those who don’t eat them.
6. Prevent Cancer
They have lots of vitamin C and antioxidants that help fight free radicals and prevent Cancer, such as prostate cancer.
7. Boost Immunity
Biscones are rich in vitamin A, B, C, and zinc, strengthening the immune system.
8. Reduce Bad Cholesterol
Biscones help reduces LDL cholesterol by up to 18% when eaten instead of a dessert that’s high in saturated fat and cholesterol for two days in a row.
9. Healthy Heart
Biscones are rich in fiber, vitamin B1, and minerals, which help reduce the risk of heart disease.
10. Healthy Skin
Research has proved that people who consume biscones have a lower chance of developing skin wrinkling when compared with people who don’t eat them.
11. Reduce Constipation
Due to its high dietary fiber, biscones also help to reduce Constipation.
Possible Health Risk Or This Recipe
1. Biscones contain lots of fat and sugar; you should eat them in moderation instead of eating them all the time.
2. Biscones are not recommended for pregnant women because they can cause bleeding or miscarriage.
3. Biscones can cause allergic reactions in some people.
4. Biscones are not recommended for children under the age of 4 years old because they cannot eat foods that contain large amounts of sugar, fat, and fiber in a short period due to their immature digestive system.
5. Biscones can cause food poisoning if they are not stored properly.
I hope you enjoy Cranberry Orange Bisconie Costco Recipe! Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends, family, and followers. The best part about this is that it’s really simple to make, and you can keep the bowl in the refrigerator until you’re ready to slice.
It’s a nice alternative to classic pie for guests because you can make it ahead of time and store it in the fridge! Thanks for reading Cranberry Orange Bisconie Costco Recipe.