Crab Bomb Recipe is one of the most popular seafood dishes around. They’re delicious, easy to cook, and fun for crab feasts with friends. If you’re looking for a new way to enjoy your favorite crustacean meal, try this Crab Bomb Recipe!
It’s made by stuffing crab meat in tomatoes and wrapping them in bacon before baking them until crispy. This dish is perfect for any occasion- from game day parties to Sunday brunch buffets!
Whether it’s your first time making Crab Bombs or if you’re an old pro at grilling up these tasty treats, this recipe is sure to be a hit among family members and guests alike!
How TO Make Crab Bomb Recipe?
This dish is the perfect blend of savory and spicy, perfect for a quick and easy meal. Plus, it’s low in calories and carbs, so you can indulge without worrying about your waistline. So what are you waiting for? Try this recipe today!
- 1/2 pound crab meat.
- 6 large tomatoes.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise.
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish.
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder.
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder.
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika.
- Salt and black pepper to taste.
- 8 slices bacon, cut in half.
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Place a cooling rack on a baking sheet and set it aside. Slice tomatoes into halves and scoop out the insides with a spoon, leaving about a 1/4 inch border on all sides.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the crab meat, mayonnaise, horseradish, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and salt and pepper to taste until thoroughly combined. Stir in bread crumbs. Spoon the mixture evenly into each half of the tomatoes and press firmly.
3. Wrap a piece of bacon around each stuffed tomato and secure with a toothpick. Place tomatoes on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven or until bacon is crispy.
4. Remove from oven and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving
Is It Suitable For Pregnant Women?
There’s no definitive answer, but most seafood is considered safe during pregnancy. However, it’s always best to check with your doctor before consuming any seafood while pregnant.
Some types of seafood, like swordfish and sharks, can contain high levels of mercury which may be harmful to a developing baby.
Crabmeat is low-mercury seafood, so it’s generally considered safe for pregnant women. However, it’s always best to play it safe and avoid consuming any seafood that may pose a risk to your baby.
10 Best Health Benefit Of Carb Bomb Recipe
1. It helps the body absorb the necessary nutrients for proper growth.
2. Carbohydrates can make you feel energetic and happy, especially after a workout day, because they are good for rebuilding muscle tissue.
3. Eating carbohydrates before sleeping help reduces fat storage during sleep hours.
4. They help reduce insulin levels that prevent the oxidation of fat.
5. Carbohydrates are very important because the body requires vitamins, minerals, proteins, and fats to function properly.
6. They improve your mood by releasing serotonin through the brain, making you feel happy and more relaxed after eating some carbohydrates before sleeping.
7. Carbohydrates help reduce cellulite because the body will eliminate toxins and wastes after eating them instead of storing them as fat.
8. They help to prevent heart attacks due to their antioxidant properties.
9. Carbohydrates aid in reducing appetite by controlling the stress hormone cortisol.
10. They improve digestion and nutrient absorption and strengthen the immune system.
Possible Health Risk Of Carb Bomb Recipe
1. Carb bombs are not recommended for people with diabetes because sugar intake should be very low.
2. If you are allergic to seafood or dairy products, this dish is not for you.
3. Since this recipe contains cheese, it is not suitable for pregnant women, but you can enjoy this delicious recipe if none of the previous affects your health.
4. Carb bombs recipe must be consumed in moderation, and they are not a substitute for a balanced diet rich in vegetables, fruit, lean meat, and fish.
5. If you have been diagnosed with celiac disease or any wheat intolerance, it is advisable not to eat carb bombs because they contain wheat flour.
6. If you are allergic to gluten or any wheat product, it is best to avoid this dish because it contains wheat flour.
7. Allergy symptoms that have been associated with the consumption of gluten are swelling in the mouth, which causes difficulty swallowing and digesting food properly.
8. Skin reactions may appear in the face, mouth, or throat, such as rashes, vomiting, diarrhea, and stomach pain.
9. Wheat proteins can cause respiratory problems if you are allergic to them.
The crab bomb recipe is a deliciously crafted appetizer that packs in many flavors. It’s perfect for holiday gatherings and any other occasion where you want to serve something different than the usual fare!
If you are looking for an easy, delicious dish that will be sure to please your guests at parties or special events- give this recipe a try today! Thank you for reading this post.