Coochie juice recipe is a healthy, great-tasting juice. This recipe is the perfect way to detox and lose weight while giving your digestive system a break.
Coochie juice recipe is a simple drink that can be made with either fresh or frozen fruits. It’s also easy to make in large batches because it can be safely stored in an airtight container on the shelf for up to 3 weeks.
The Coochie juice recipe is delicious and pairs seamlessly with snacks and desserts. It can be used as a base for a smoothie, mixed into yogurt, or even added to an omelet to give it an extra burst of energy.
What Are The Recipe Benefits Of Eating This Coochie Juice Recipe?
The Coochie juice recipe is a great source of vitamins A, B, and C. This recipe is rich in chlorophyll and amino acids which help build blood. It also contains iron, zinc, and magnesium, which are great for your skin and improve metabolism.
This recipe contains pectin, which helps to boost your body’s immunity system while flushing out excess toxins. Coochie juice recipe can be used as an anti-inflammatory or an ice pack to help cure aching muscles and joints.
How To Make A Coochie Juice Recipe?
The coochie juice recipe is delicious, and it is very easy to make. All you need:
- Blender or food processor
- Juicer (optional)
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 1/2 cups parsley
- 1 cucumber (medium)
- 3 stalks of celery (medium)
- 2 apples (cored)
- 2 lemons (peeled)
- 4 cups of purified water
1. Place the romaine, spinach, and cucumber in a blender or food processor.
2. Pulse mixture at high speed.
3. Pour into a glass and add to the remaining ingredients.
4. Serve over ice with parsley, mint leaves, and lemon slices for garnish.
5. Mix well and serve immediately.
6. You can store extra in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.
– If you have problems digesting raw vegetables, blend the ingredients in a food processor or a blender.
– Frozen produce is just as good as fresh, so feel free to replace the cucumber with frozen berries and spinach with Choi.
– Try adding fresh ginger and mint leaves for an extra kick and natural sweetness.
The coochie juice recipe is refreshing and flavorful–so take the time to enjoy this nutritious drink.
Nutrition Facts Of Coochie Juice Recipe
Amazing 6 Storing Ideas For The Coochie Juice Recipe
1. Pour the juice into ice-cube trays, and add some fresh mint leaves to make a convenient coochie popsicle.
2. Freeze leftovers in an ice-cube tray, then transfer them to a Ziploc freezer bag to keep them fresh and tasty.
3. Use leftover juice as an ice pack by wrapping it in a clean towel or paper towel, then placing it inside a sealed plastic bag or container.
4. Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
5. Freeze leftover juice in ice-cube trays or small containers and use as needed.
6. Add fresh parsley to leftover juice and place it into a glass storage container. Cover with plastic wrap, and store in the refrigerator for several days before serving.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Is It Suitable For Diabetics?
No, because this beverage is high in sugar. If you have diabetes or have high blood pressure and want to try the coochie juice recipe, get medical advice from your doctor before making any changes to your diet.
Is It Good For Heart Patients?
No, because it’s high in cholesterol. If you’re a heart patient and want to try the coochie recipe, get medical advice from your doctor before making any changes to your diet.
Is It Safe For Pregnant Women?
Yes, the coochie juice recipe is safe to consume. There have been no reported adverse effects on unborn babies or pregnant women.
Is It Healthy For Breastfeeding Women?
No, because it’s high in cholesterol. If you’re a breastfeeding mother and want to try the coochie juice recipe, get medical advice from your doctor before making any changes to your diet.
Can I Freeze It?
I hope you enjoy this coochie juice recipe. Please share this article with your friends on social media if you like it. Thanks for reading this article.