If you’re a fan of churros and cake, then this Churro Cake recipe is the perfect dessert for you! This cake combines the sweet and cinnamon flavor of churros with the light and fluffy texture of a cake.
With a simple recipe and easy-to-find ingredients, you can whip up a delicious Churro Cake to impress your family and friends.
This dessert is perfect for any occasion, from birthdays to family gatherings or as a sweet treat to enjoy at home. Follow these easy steps to create a mouth-watering Churro Cake that will satisfy your sweet tooth!
How To Make A Churro Cake Recipe?
Here is a recipe for Churro Cake:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Whipped cream for topping
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9-inch cake pan with cooking spray or butter and flour the bottom and sides.
2. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
3. In a large mixing bowl, cream the softened butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the mixing bowl in 3 parts, alternating with the milk, and mix until just combined.
5. Mix 2 teaspoons of cinnamon and 1/2 cup of granulated sugar in a small bowl.
6. Pour the cake batter into the prepared pan, and smooth out the top. Sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar mixture evenly over the top of the batter.
7. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
8. Allow the cake to cool for a few minutes before removing it from the pan.
9. Mix the remaining 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and 1/2 cup of granulated sugar in a small bowl.
10. Brush the melted butter over the top and sides of the cake, then sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
11. Serve the cake warm with whipped cream on top.
Enjoy your delicious Churro Cake!
Best 6 Nutrition Facts Of Churro Cake Recipe
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
Serving Size: 8 Slices
I hope you enjoyed reading this post, and I also hope you will give our a try to our Churro Cake recipe. Please leave your comments below if you have any questions about this recipe or wish to share your experience.
Thank you for reading this article about the churro cake recipe.