Christmas cookie cake recipe is a recipe that is worth trying. It can make you happy because all your family members can enjoy it.
They are not just tasty but also look attractive when prepared and served to people, more so when you make them for Christmas as a gift for someone.
The Christmas cookie cake recipe is simple, easy and inexpensive. It can be prepared in a short time to make it ready for Christmas Day. It may be a perfect gift for parents, children or friends.
How To Make A Christmas Cookie Cake Recipe?
The preparation of the recipe is easier with the use of the following ingredients.
- Medium-sized mixing bowl
- Large Scale Breadmaker
- Piping bags
- Kemo Sabi egg beaters or whisk
- Sieve for sifting
- Mixing spoon
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 eggs,
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup bittersweet or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Chopped nuts like walnuts and almonds
1. Take the egg beaters and whisk the eggs for about 10 minutes. Set them aside for later use.
2. Take a large mixing bowl and add the sugars and butter, then whisk them until they are light or pale in colour or texture. Take baking soda, flour, cornstarch, cinnamon powder and salt, then mix them gently with a mixing spoon to incorporate them well in the mixture for about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
3. Whisk the egg, then add the milk and vanilla extract. Mix it till everything is incorporated well into the mixture. Then, gently sift the flour and baking soda with a sieve to incorporate them well into the mixture.
4. Add melted chocolate chips and mix them gently for another minute or two until everything is combined well.
5. Take the whisked eggs, add them to the bowl, and mix until they are completely incorporated into the mixture or dough. Then, take out your piping bag just slightly full with your cookie dough recipe.
6. Take your Xmas cookie pan and place it on the baking sheet, then preheat the oven to 325 to 350 degrees.
7. Now fill the bag with the dough, and pipe it around the cookie pan or baking sheet. It is advisable to use a spatula to spread it in place evenly if required.
8. Bake for 10 minutes or till they are just baked.
9. Remove them from the oven, then set them aside to cool down before serving.
10. The cookies can be stored in an air-tight container for about 1 week.
11. The Christmas cookie cake recipe is ready for Christmas day.
Nutrition Facts Of Christmas Cookie Cake Recipe
|NutritionAmountCalories1, 663kcalFat82.5gSaturated Fat46gCholesterol361mgSodium2mgCarbohydrates95.8gFiber0.5gSugars97.4gProtein1.8gChristmas Cookie Cake Recipe
Amazing 4 Serving Suggestions For Christmas Cookie Cake Recipe
1. The cookie cake recipe can be prepared early before the day to serve it on Christmas day.
2. It may be served with iced tea, coffee or milk.
3. It can be served to school students in their canteen or their parents on Christmas day.
4. The Christmas cookie cake recipe can also be given as gifts to children and friends during the special occasion of Christmas for them to enjoy with family members, peers or friends.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 10 minutes
Ready Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Why Is It Called A Cookie Cake?
A cookie cake recipe is called a cookie cake because it is a unique kind of cake that has no special mould or pan to be baked in. You can make it using any cookies of your choice.
It is the best dessert or snack for Christmas Day and may not be available in your local stores or supermarkets. Hence, preparing a recipe for Christmas and enjoying a memorable Christmas day is a good idea.
How Long Before Christmas Should I Make A Christmas Cake?
It is advisable to make a Christmas cookie cake recipe at least 5 days before the day to avoid any last-minute stress.
How Do You Know When Cookie Cake Is Made?
A cookie cake is made when it gets ground and pale in colour or texture. It can be tested with a toothpick that should come out clean without any dough when you take it out of the oven.
Which Cake Is Popularly Served During Christmas?
What Is A Italian Christmas Cookie Cake?
Italian Christmas cookie cake recipe is enjoyed among all the family members during Christmas. It is also a favourite recipe at parties, birthdays and showers occasions. It has been a favourite recipe since the 1930s when it was introduced in the United States.
The chocolate cookie cake recipe is easy and simple to prepare. It’s a perfect dessert for Christmas day or any special occasion and can be enjoyed by everyone in the family or with friends, relatives and peers.
The best thing about this recipe is you can use your favourite cookies for baking it and replace the chocolate chips with some other kind of nuts for that added crunchy texture.
This holiday dessert is sure to be the hit of the party. Try it out, and have a Merry Christmas! Thank you for reading this article.