Chocolate cake pops have become a beloved treat at Starbucks, capturing many dessert enthusiasts’ hearts and taste buds.
These delightful confections, with their moist cake centers and luscious chocolate coatings, offer a perfect balance of flavors and textures.
If you’ve ever craved these delectable cake pops but wished you could enjoy them from the comfort of your kitchen, we’ve got you covered.
In this article, we’ll provide you with a homemade recipe that mirrors the irresistible taste of the Chocolate Cake Pop Starbucks Recipe.
How To Make A Chocolate Cake Pop Starbucks Recipe?
Here’s a recipe for chocolate cake pops similar to the ones you can find at Starbucks
For The Cake
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup whole milk
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup boiling water
For The Frosting
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For Assembling The Cake Pops
- 20-24 lollipop sticks
- 2 cups chocolate candy melts or chocolate chips
- Assorted sprinkles or decorations (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 9×9-inch baking pan.
2. combine the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add the egg, milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients. Mix well until smooth and well combined.
4. Stir in the boiling water, making the batter thin. Don’t worry. This is normal.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and spread it evenly. Bake in the preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
6. Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool completely.
7. Once the cake is cooled, crumble it into fine crumbs using your hands or a fork.
8. In a separate mixing bowl, prepare the frosting. Beat the softened butter until creamy. Gradually add the powdered sugar and cocoa powder, alternating with the milk and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth and well combined.
9. Add the frosting to the cake crumbs and mix until you have a thick, dough-like consistency.
10. Shape the mixture into small balls, about 1 to 1.5 inches in diameter, and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
11. Insert a lollipop stick into each cake ball about halfway through. Freeze the cake pops for about 30 minutes to firm them up.
12. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate candy melts or chips in a microwave-safe bowl according to the package instructions.
13. Dip each cake pop into the melted chocolate, allowing any excess to drip off. You can also use a spoon to help coat the cake pops evenly.
14. If desired, decorate the cake pops with sprinkles or other decorations while the chocolate is still wet.
15. Place the decorated cake pops back on the parchment-lined baking sheet and allow the chocolate to set.
16. Once the chocolate has hardened, your Chocolate Cake Pop Starbucks Recipe is ready to enjoy!
Note: This recipe makes approximately 20-24 cake pops, but you can adjust the quantities based on your needs. Remember to store the cake pops in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
9 Best Nutrition Facts Of Chocolate Cake Pop Starbucks Recipe
|Total Fat||10-15 grams|
|Saturated Fat||5-8 grams|
|Total Carbohydrates||25-35 grams|
|Dietary Fiber||1-3 grams|
Now, you can savor the joy of Starbucks-inspired chocolate cake pops from the comfort of your kitchen. By following this homemade recipe, you can indulge in the same moist cake, rich chocolate coating, and delightful decorations that make Starbucks’ cake pops so irresistible.
Whether you’re hosting a gathering, surprising your loved ones, or treating yourself, these homemade cake pops will satisfy your cravings.
So, embrace your inner pastry chef and enjoy these delectable treats that capture the essence of Chocolate Cake Pop Starbucks Recipe. Thanks for reading this article on Chocolate Cake Pop Starbucks Recipe.