Have you ever tried Chicken Scarpariello Recipe Mario Batali? If so, then this blog post is perfect for you.
This recipe is a staple in your home kitchen, and it will soon be one of the most important recipes in your repertoire. Follow along as I show you how to make this delicious dish!
You can find all the ingredients needed at your local grocery store or farmer’s market; try making it tonight for dinner!
If cooking is something that interests you, then check out my latest blog post on Mario Batali’s chicken scarpariello recipe. It’ll become one of the most used dishes in your kitchen once you give it.
Chicken Scarpariello Recipe Mario Batali
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1 cup of white wine (I used Pinot Grigio)
- 1 tsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (I used the food processor)
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary, leaves stripped from the stems and roughly chopped (I used a coffee grinder)
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 4 chicken thighs
- 4 chicken drumsticks
How To Prepare This Recipe?
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat a large roasting pan with 2 tbsp. Olive oil and set aside.
2. Heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil in a 12-inch saute pan over medium heat until hot but not smoking. Add chili flakes and stir for about 10 seconds until fragrant; add garlic and rosemary and cook, stirring, for about 30 seconds until just aromatic.
3. Add wine and lemon juice and simmer briskly, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan with a heat-proof spatula until reduced to about 1/2 cup.
4. Season sauce with salt and pepper, add oregano and remove from heat.
5. Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Season generously with salt and pepper, then coat the chicken evenly on all sides with 1/3 cup of sauce each. Arrange in a single layer in the prepared pan. Pour remaining sauce over the top of the chicken pieces to coat completely.
6. Roast until cooked, about 40 minutes for the drumsticks, 50 minutes to 1 hour for the thighs (measure internal temperature with an instant-read thermometer).
7. Transfer chicken and sauce to a large platter and serve.
The Benefit Of Chicken Scarpariello Recipe Mario Batali
1. It’s a delicious Italian dish that will become a staple in your home.
2. It only takes about 40 minutes to cook, and it serves four people.
3. The nutritional facts of this recipe are far healthier than other dishes and recipes out there!
4. Chicken Scarpariello Recipe from Mario Batali is an easy-to-follow recipe that anyone can do at home.
How To Prepare It More Delicious?
1. You can add fresh garlic cloves to the chicken before frying it in olive oil.
2. Add lemon juice to the chicken while cooking, and it’ll ensure that your chicken stays tender!
3. You must coat the skin of the chicken with sauce. Otherwise, you run the risk of having dry chicken meat!
4. Scarpariello is best served with spaghetti (carbonara style) or with a simple salad.
5. Add additional chili flakes to your chicken for an extra kick of heat!
6. If you want to learn how to make this dish in bulk, consider making a double batch so you can freeze the rest and save it for later.
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy recipe that will impress your family or guests, this chicken scarpariello is the way to go.
Mario Batali’s original marinade-based dish has been updated with lighter ingredients like olive oil and lemon juice while maintaining its signature flavor and spice profile.
You can make this hearty Tuscan-style stew in less than an hour using only 10 simple ingredients total!
This post includes every detail you need to know about making this mouthwatering meal at home, so head on over now to get started! Thank you for reading this post.