We are going to learn how to prepare a chicken salad chick sassy Scotty recipe? This recipe contains three different kinds of protein and vegetables, which will make you full all day.
First of all, we must gather the ingredients to prepare this chicken salad chick sassy Scotty recipe.
Of course, there are some that you already have at home and others not, but nothing complicated; follow the instructions of the preparation, and you will do it easily.
- 200 g of skinless and boneless chicken breast.
- 1/2 cup of feta cheese.
- 20 ml balsamic vinegar.
- The juice of half a lemon.
- Spring onion thinly sliced (you can also substitute with chopped chives).
- Olive oil to taste (at least 20 ml).
- Fresh dill for decoration (optional).
- Salt and pepper to taste.
1. Take the chicken breast, chop it into small chunks, and put them in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Put some olive oil on your hands and rub the skinless and boneless chicken breast with it to be covered with oil all over its surface. This way will avoid sticking to the pan when you cook it.
3. Put a pan on the fire and let it heat up. Put the skinless and boneless chicken breast in it for about 7 minutes until its golden brown colour. Turn them over from time to time so that they are cooked properly from all sides. When you finish cooking, put it aside to cool down completely.
4 When the skinless and boneless chicken breast is cold, put it in a bowl and add the onion thinly sliced, olive oil to taste (if you want), balsamic vinegar, and lemon juice. You can also add some salt and pepper for taste.
5 Put the salad on a plate and decorate with dill if you like.
6. The sassy Scotty recipe is ready! Bon appetite!!
Is it Healthy For Kids?
Yes, this chicken salad is healthy for kids. It contains skinless and boneless chicken breast that is low in fat and high in protein.
It also contains vegetables like an onion (contains vitamins like vitamin c, B6, K), lettuce (very nutrient-dense food), olive oil (antioxidants) which will promote the proper growth of kids.
Is this recipe Healthy For Heart Patients?
This recipe is low in saturated fat and trans-fats. It also contains vegetables that contain a lot of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and fibers.
In general, this recipe is full of healthy nutrients that provide the heart with the energy it needs to function properly.
Is it Healthy For Pregnant Women?
Yes! This recipe is good for all people except those intolerant to glucomannan found in dill and lemon juice. It is a rich source of nutrients that are good for pregnant women.
It contains chicken breast, which is low in fat and high in protein, including many vitamins from the B group, minerals from the calcium group, vitamin A, etc… And all these nutrients promote healthy baby development during pregnancy.
Is it Healthy For Weight Loss?
Yes, this recipe isn’t high in calories, and it doesn’t contain carbohydrates or sugar. It also contains a lot of vegetables with a low-calorie content.
You can make this chicken salad without cheese to reduce the fat content even more. This is great for people who are trying to lose weight. Of course, you can add cheese if you want.
Is it Healthy For Diabetics?
No, unfortunately, this recipe isn’t good for people with diabetes. It contains a lot of fat, and it may require insulin to be absorbed by the body, which is very disadvantageous in some cases.
On the other hand, it is full of protein which can help to reduce the level of sugar in the blood when you have already eaten.
Thanks for reading the blog post about the chicken salad chick sassy Scotty recipe. We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do and that it brings a little bit of sunshine into your life in these cold winter months ahead!