The cardamom tea recipe is a must for people who want a more unusual taste of tea. It is made with black tea and cardamom pods, which give the drink an unusual flavour. This is a great recipe to spice things up and make your life interesting.
What Is Cardamom Tea Recipe?
The cardamom tea recipe is a popular drink in many parts of the world. The cardamom tea recipe comes from Sri Lanka and India, where it originated.
It is made with black tea, cardamom seeds and milk. This drink is a favourite amongst people who want to add a more interesting taste to their cup of tea.
Benefits Of Eating This Cardamon Tea Recipe
There are many benefits to drinking the cardamom tea recipe, which includes helping to prevent feelings of anxiety and depression. It is a stimulant that will make you feel great after drinking.
It also helps loosen muscles that you have a tight grip on, which is very useful for people with arthritis or other diseases that cause tightness in their muscles. This drink may also help people with high blood pressure, diabetes, or other heart problems.
How To Make A Cardamom Tea Recipe?
The cardamom tea recipe is fairly simple to make and shouldn’t take you long at all. You will need the following:
- A kettle
- A teapot
- A measuring cup
- Tea strainer
- 2 teaspoons of black tea
- 2 tsp of cardamom seeds
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 2 cups of milk, or as much as you would like to add
- Honey or sugar, to taste
1. First, you need to heat the water in a kettle, and then you need to put the tea and cardamom seeds into your teapot.
2. After heating the water and the tea, pour it into a cup. Then add some sugar if you would like to.
3. After adding sugar or honey, add both kinds of milk used in cooking rice tea. Then let this sit for 3 minutes after it has steamed.
4. After 3 minutes, you should carefully strain the tea into a mug. Then pour this into another cup with milk and let it sit for around a minute.
5. Once you have let it sit for a minute, you can enjoy your cardamom tea recipe!
- The best thing about the cardamom tea recipe is that you can make it as mild or as strong as you would like.
- You can also add other things to improve the taste, such as honey.
- This tea is best if you drink it with milk because it will make your tea taste better.
- You can also try adding lemon to this drink and even a drop of rosewater to make this more refreshing, but if you do, make sure you don’t put too much of it. Otherwise, the cardamom tea recipe will become too bitter.
- Cardamon seeds are better with milk and sugar.
- Make sure you don’t drink strong black tea because your teeth can get stained.
- Some people add a lemon to it, but if you do, ensure you don’t overdo it, or the taste will be ruined.
Nutrition Facts Of Cardamom Tea Recipe
10 Essential Health Benefits Of Cardamom Tea Recipe
1. May Contain Cancer-Fighting Compounds: The herb has been found to contain compounds that reduce the risk of cancer.
2. May Be An Antioxidant: It affects how your body uses oxygen and helps protect your body from free radicals.
3. Is A Diuretic: It can help treat kidney issues and prevent urinary tract infections.
4. May Treat Anxiety: The herb can reduce anxiety-related symptoms in some people, especially those prone to panic attacks or social anxiety disorder.
5. May Protect From Chronic Diseases Thanks To Anti-Inflammatory Effects: Treating some inflammations can also help prevent heart disease and stroke.
6. Treats Depression: It has been found to have antidepressant effects and can help you with your depressed moods.
7. May Prevent Weight Gain In Mice: It has been found that the herb can reduce the size of the fat cells in mice while they are still alive, which could be helpful for people at risk of obesity because it may reduce weight issues.
8. May Help With Digestive Problems, Including Ulcers: It can help with problems such as ulcers, indigestion and irritable bowel syndrome.
9. May Have Antibacterial Effects And Treat Infections: It can treat respiratory infections, gastrointestinal issues and other infections.
10. May Help Reduce Cholesterol: Cardamom has been found to help lower cholesterol, improve your HDL cholesterol level, and help you maintain a healthy body fat percentage.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
How Much Cardamom Should I Put In My Tea?
The amount you put into your tea can depend on how strong you want the tea to be. If you want a stronger variety of the cardamom tea recipe, then 1 part of dried cardamom seeds can be used per 1 part of black tea. If you prefer a milder flavour, then use 2 parts of black tea per 1 part of dried cardamom seeds.
Can Cardamom Powder Be Used In Tea?
You can use cardamom powder instead of the cardamom seeds used to make this recipe. Cardamom powder usually comes in 1/4-inch or 1/2-inch sizes, but the amount you use should still be the same regardless of whether it is measured by volume or mass. The amount of cardamom that you should use is 1 teaspoon per 16 oz (1 cup) of water or tea.
Can I Use Cardamom Seeds For Tea?
You can use cardamom seeds in your tea or in other foods that you eat. However, make it strong if you decide to make your tea without the cardamom seeds. The amount of cardamom that you should use is 1 teaspoon per 16 oz (1 cup) of boiling water.
How To Store Cardamom Tea?
The best way to store this tea is to put it into a sealed container and let it stay at room temperature for about 2 to 3 days. However, this tea can be stored in a fridge for up to 3 weeks.
Ginger Cardamom Tea
If you love authentic Indian tea, this is the perfect recipe. This recipe has cardamom and ginger, giving it a strong flavour. You also can experiment with different spices and herbs to find out which spice you like the most.
Cardamom Tea Recipe With Milk
If you want a more refreshing version of this recipe and don’t want the cardamom beans to overpower the other ingredients, then you can add in some milk.
This is the perfect way to enjoy a spicy tea in hot weather or for those less fond of this recipe’s spiciness.
Middle Eastern Cardamom Tea Recipe
This recipe will give you a taste of Middle Eastern desserts. The spices in this recipe make it more exciting and special. Not only is this a great way to make tea, but it can also be a great dessert that you can share with family or friends.
The cardamom tea recipe is a great drink when you want to add something more to your cup of tea. It is made with milk and black tea, which adds an interesting flavour to the drink. This is a drink you should try adding a flavour to your tea, and it is also a popular drink in many parts of the world.
The cardamom tea recipe can help to give you more energy and can also help with other things. Try this out, and you will love this cardamom tea recipe!
I hope you have enjoyed this cardamom tea recipe. Thank you so much for reading, and good luck with your future endeavours! Leave a comment below or take a look at some other posts.