A cactus cooler shot recipe is a frozen drink meant to cool you off during the summer. It can be mixed with alcohol or just served as a non-alcoholic drink. In some countries, it is called a slushie.
The cactus cooler shot recipe is fun- and easy to make- for the summer’s party. It is a favorite among adults, kids, and teens.
So if you are looking for something that can satisfy all your guests, this is it. The cactus cooler shot recipe will surely be a hit at your upcoming summer party!
How To Make Cactus Cooler Shot Recipe?
This cactus cooler shot recipe is very simple and easy to find in any supermarket. You can make this using your blender or ice pop maker.
- About 10-15 cacti.
- 1 cup of water.
- 2 cups of soda or milk.
- About 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional).
- 2 pcs of ice (crushed).
1. Put in the blender the cactus, ice, water, vanilla extract (optional) and mix it until smooth.
2. Pour the mixture into small cups and again in an ice pop maker to form a slushie.
1. The cactus used for this cooler shot recipe is not available in all countries, so that you can replace it with canned pineapple juice or any fruit juices like orange juice or mango juice.
2. 1 bag of cactus contains about 30-40 pieces, so if you are making more than 3-4 cups of this recipe, you will probably have to cut the amount of cactus in half.
3. You can put your favorite fruits in the pulp you get after removing them from the cactus for an extra flavor and make your drink more refreshing and colorful.
The cactus cooler shot recipe is easy to make, and you can adjust it according to your taste. Some people will like it when it is frozen and hard, and some may not.
If you think it’s too hard, you can test the hardness, but the drink in the blender again for a while. If you add ice to your drink, it will be refreshing and perfect for a hot summer afternoon with friends or family.
Nutrition Fact Of Cactus Cooler Shot Recipe
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||30 g|
Is It Good For Pregnant Women?
The cactus cooler shot recipe is not good for pregnant women because the main ingredient, the cactus, has some health risks to the mother and her baby. These include uterine contractions that lead to premature birth.
Is It Suitable For Diabetic Patients?
No. The cactus cooler shot recipe is not good for people with diabetes because it contains a high amount of sugar and carbohydrates, which are not suitable for diabetic patients.
Is It Good For Heart Patients?
No. The cactus cooler shot recipe is not good for heart patients because it contains a high amount of sodium which can affect the health of these people.
Can I Freeze This Recipe?
You can easily freeze this recipe and make it whenever you feel like chilling out. Preheat your freezer before you freeze the drink.
Please remove it from the freezer when the drink is frozen and put it in an airtight plastic container for later use.
You can also make a batch of this recipe and divide it among small individual containers that can easily be stored in your fridge.
Amazing 7 Serving Ideas Of Cactus Cooler Shot Recipe
1. You can get creative and serve this frozen drink in various ways. To decorate your drink, you can add some fruits, such as strawberries or blueberries.
You can serve it in a bowl with crushed ice and again put it in the blender to make a slushie. You can also serve this beverage as-is- no decorations required.
2. You will especially enjoy making and serving this cactus cooler shot recipe as a dessert during a birthday party or any other party time for children.
Kids will surely love this drink, and you can make it together with them. They will surely have fun making this drink, and the look on their faces will be priceless.
3. You can also serve this drink at a fun and relaxing Sunday afternoon with your family or friends. This is a great way to end the day and enjoy the nice weather outside your house.
4. You can also make this drink in a glass, the way you would normally serve beer or wine. You can make it in a large glass, i.e., a tall beer mug or a chilled wine glass, and present it to your guest as an adult beverage.
5. You can also continue serving this as-is-no-decoration-required drink to your guests as long as you want to and for as long until you are sick of making and serving it, that is!
6. On weeknights, you can also serve this to your kids, and they will enjoy it. They can also have fun making it and putting it in the freezer.
7. You can drink this cactus cooler shot recipe after a long day of work or if you want to chill out for a while.
Make this drink in large quantities divide it among several small containers, each one with its ice container, so you don’t get too much ice on the surface of your drink. You can have a drink every day with any schedule you want.
What Are The Benefits Of Having a Cactus Cooler Shot Recipe?
There are many benefits to drinking this cactus cooler shot recipe. It has Vitamin B, which increases energy levels and helps the body fight infections.
It also contains Vitamin C and antioxidants, which keep your skin healthy and fight wrinkles. The antioxidants in cacti also help your body fight diseases like cancer, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease, and lupus.
The cactus is low in calories and fat. It helps lower cholesterol and lowers blood pressure. It also contains magnesium, which relaxes muscles.
If you combine this drink with the other foods listed in this article, a healthy meal plan can be made for an entire family.
The cactus is also good for asthma people because it contains plenty of oxygen and can improve lung capacity.
This drink is also good for smokers as it has been known to help reduce nicotine cravings by 90%. The antioxidant properties of the cactus also help fight stress, which is one of the main factors in smoking.
I hope that you and your family enjoy this cactus cooler shot recipe. It can be made in large quantities and be stored in your freezer for future use. You can also make a batch of this recipe every month and divide it among the containers at home.
If you have any suggestions or questions on making this recipe, I’m always open to comments below. Feel free to share with your friends and family. Thanks for reading this article.