Looking for a fun and festive way to celebrate a birthday? Look no further than the birthday cake cookie recipe! These sweet treats are a delightful alternative to traditional birthday cake and will surely make anyone smile. Here is a recipe to guide you through making your birthday cake cookies.
How to make a birthday cake cookie recipe?
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
3. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Beat the eggs individually, then add the vanilla and almond extracts.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients, alternating with the buttermilk, until the dough comes together.
6. Fold in the rainbow sprinkles.
7. Pair the dough into balls and place a cookie scoop or spoon onto a lined baking sheet.
8. Gently press down on each ball to flatten it slightly.
9. Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden.
10. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 tbsp milk
- Food coloring (optional)
1. In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter until creamy.
2. Gradually add in the powdered sugar, beating until smooth.
3. Beat the vanilla extract and enough milk to achieve your desired frosting consistency.
4. Add food coloring if desired, and beat until the frosting is evenly colored.
5. Spread the frosting onto the cooled cookies using a knife or piping bag.
6. Add additional sprinkles or decorations as desired.
Nutrition Facts Of Birthday Cake Cookie Recipe
|Total fat||4.5 gm|
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Preparation Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 20 Min
Ready In: 35 Min
Amazing 5 Decorations Ideas On The Birthday Cake Cookie Recipe
1. Frost your cookie with sprinkles and decorations
2. Write a sweet message on the cookie, such as “Happy birthday” or “I love you.”
3. Add additional sprinkles or decorations as desired.
4. Serve immediately, wrapped in plastic wrap before serving to retain the freshness and crispness of the cookies.
5. Have fun and enjoy your new birthday cake cookie recipe!
Birthday cake cookies are a fun and delicious way to celebrate a special occasion. With their colorful sprinkles and sweet frosting, they will surely be a hit with everyone at your next party. Follow this recipe and enjoy the tasty results!