Bahama breeze jerk chicken pasta recipe. OK. I found this Bahama Breeze recipe on the internet and made some changes to fit it for my taste, but it hasn’t been altered too much.
I can see why they named it jerk Chicken pasta! It’s with Jamaican jerk seasoning rubbed on the chicken breasts, and then you put pineapple chunks in there too.
If you like Baja or Caribbean food, you’ll love this. It’s a really quick recipe and doesn’t require too many ingredients either.
Bahama Breeze Jerk Chicken Pasta Recipe
- 1 cup Teriyaki Sauce.
- 1/2 Tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes.
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- 1-16 oz box of Pasta (we used penne).
- 1/2 cup unsalted chicken broth and 1 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in it (this is called a “slurry,” and you will use this to thicken up your sauce at the end).
1. preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Whisk together teriyaki sauce, crushed red pepper flakes, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl, then rub chicken breasts with mixture.
3. Line a baking sheet with foil, then roast your chicken for 10 min on each side or until no longer pink in the middle. Let cool for a few minutes, then dice chicken.
4. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
5. Meanwhile, bring the 1/2 cup of unsalted chicken broth up to a boil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, then add your cornstarch slurry and whisk into the sauce until thickened a minute.
6. Stir in crushed pineapple, diced chicken, Pasta, and 1 teaspoon jerk seasoning to your sauce until combined well, then serve warm.
Jerk chicken pasta is ready now! It’s really good and something different from what we usually make for dinner. The kids loved it as well.
Is it Good For Diabetics?
Yes. Bahama breeze jerk chicken pasta recipe does not contain much carbohydrate, and it’s low in fat and dietary fiber content.
The ingredients used in this recipe do not affect normal blood sugar levels or cause any diabetes, so it’s good for people with diabetes.
Is it Good For Senior Citizens?
Yes. The ingredients used in this recipe are readily available in the market, so it’s easy to prepare and eat. It has low-calorie content, which is good for senior citizens as well.
Is it Healthy?
Yes. This recipe contains low calories, and it’s also good for heart disease patients. It has monounsaturated fats that lower high cholesterol levels in the body.
It is also good for pregnant women, as it doesn’t contain any preservatives and artificial flavors that may affect the children’s health.
It’s also good for people with diabetes, as it doesn’t contain many carbohydrates and is low in sugar content.
Best 5 Health Benefit Of Bahama Breeze Jerk Chicken Pasta
1. Pasta is a great source of carbohydrates and provides energy.
2. Pineapple contains manganese, vitamin C, thiamin, and fiber, which help boost the immune system and strengthen bones.
3. Jerk chicken is high in protein, and it’s delicious too!
4. Cayenne pepper has many health benefits like antioxidant properties and has been used for treating gastrointestinal upsets, upset stomach, stimulating appetite, and relieving gas.
5. Red pepper/Cayenne pepper also helps to boost metabolism too. All of these are good for kids’ health.
The Bahama Breeze Jerk Chicken Pasta recipe mix Jamaican and Italian flavors that will make your taste buds happy!
It’s also not as spicy as you might think because the heat comes from allspice that has a sweet flavor instead of burning spices like cayenne pepper or chili powder.
This dish serves four people but can easily be scaled up for either more or fewer servings, depending on what you need.
Give the Bahama Breeze Jerk Chicken Pasta Recipe a try today, and let us know how it goes in the comments section below!