The artichoke soup recipe vegan is one of the yummiest soups I have ever had. It is a healthy soup that you can make for breakfast or lunch, or it could be dinner soup. You can also eat it cold as a refreshing summer soup.
If you love Italian food, then this is the recipe for you! The ingredients are simple and easy to find, and this dish’s flavor will sing your taste buds.
What Are The Recipe Benefits Of Eating This?
This Artichoke Soup Recipe Vegan can help you lose weight, helps digestion, and is an anti-inflammatory. It can also help your liver, kidneys, and respiratory system.
It is good food for people who want to lose weight and for people who want to maintain their weight. It has all properties of being a detoxing food, so it has anti-oxidant properties. It is very good for your skin and hair.
It can be an energy booster, as well as a diuretic. If you are pregnant, this will be helpful, as it is high in folate and Vitamin C, which is great for developing the baby’s brain, eyes, etc.
It has anti-bacterial properties because of the garlic and is good for gastric ulcers. The soup is also anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory, and it helps to cure constipation.
How To Make An Artichoke Soup Recipe Vegan?
The artichoke soup recipe vegan is easy to make and delicious. It is a great soup if you have fun guests and want to impress them. It is also a great soup to make to feed your family because it is comforting.
This is a very healthy soup and is good for you no matter your diet. It has several easy-to-find ingredients and is an easy-to-make soup.
It can be made as a complete meal, starter/appetizer, side dish, or even dessert. This artichoke soup recipe vegan will become one of your favorites!
- Large pot to boil the artichokes in.
- Chopping board.
- Measuring cups/spoons.
- A blender or food processor (optional).
- 2 artichokes (medium-sized).
- 1 onion.
- 3 cloves of garlic.
- 4 tablespoons of oil.
- 8 cups of vegetable broth (can substitute chicken broth).
- 1 bay leaf.
- Kosher salt.
- Black pepper to taste.
- 1/2 of a lemon (lemon juice).
- 2 tablespoons of parsley (optional).
- 1 tablespoon of chives (optional).
- 1/2 teaspoon of oregano (optional).
1. Wash the artichokes.
2. Remove all the leaves, leaving about a quarter of each leaf for garnish. Do not throw away the leaves! They can be used in salads later, or you could use them to clean your teeth!
3. Chop up the peeled onion and garlic and set aside.
4. Melt one tablespoon of buttery spread/oil in a pot on medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until they start to become clear.
5. Remove the artichokes from their water (leaving about 1/4 cup of water in the bottom of the bowl) and put them into the pot with the onions and garlic. Fill the pot with vegetable broth until all of it covers the artichokes. There should be just a little space between where the liquid is and where it touches the top of your pot.
6. Add in 1 bay leaf, salt, pepper to taste, and lemon juice to taste.
7. Add the artichokes back into the pot and bring them to a boil. Turn to a simmer and let it simmer for about 30 minutes or until the artichokes are soft.
8. Remove the pot from heat, remove the bay leaf, and set it aside for a few minutes so that you can work on it afterward.
9. You can either blend the soup or mash it with a potato masher (I used my blender). Blend it until it is thoroughly pureed and smooth.
10. Cut the artichokes and place them on a plate for garnish.
11. Add the parsley and chives to the soup and stir them in.
12. Enjoy your delicious soup!
Nutrition Facts Of Artichoke Soup Recipe Vegan
7 Amazing Serving Ideas For Artichoke Soup Recipe Vegan
1. Serve with a side salad.
2. Serve bread with it to make it into a meal.
3. Make into a creamy soup by adding milk or cream
4. Eat cold as gazpacho
5. Use the artichokes to clean your teeth
6. Garnish your salads with them
7. Eat by itself or as a starter/appetizer/side dish/dessert.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
Prepare Time: 5 minutes.
Cooking Time: 30-45 minutes.
Total Time: 50 minutes.
Can I Freeze This Recipe?
Yes! You can freeze the Artichoke Soup Recipe Vegan in Ziploc bags or any other containers you have. Thaw it out in the fridge before serving.
Can I Use Another Vegetable Broth?
Yes! You can use any vegetable broth of your choice or chicken broth if you prefer.
I hope you enjoyed the artichoke soup recipe vegan. This delicious, easy-to-make soup will give you the nutrients you need and is a great dish to make for guests.
I hope you enjoy this recipe, and I will make more healthy and easy recipes like this! Please comment below with any suggestions or questions, and I will respond as soon as possible. Have any questions about this recipe? Feel free to ask! Thank you for reading this article about Artichoke Soup Recipe Vegan.