The 6 Oz Jello Shot Recipe is a recipe that seems to grow in popularity every year. The recipe is simple, quick, and easy to make.
This particular party favorite offers a refreshing way to cool yourself down on a hot summer day or night. The recipe calls for using a 6 oz jello shot mold, but you can easily make it with a standard 4 oz jello shot mold as well.
This popular 6 Oz Jello Shot Recipe is also known as “Raspberry Lemonade Jello Shots,” enjoyed by many of our visitors and is by far one of the most popular party shots at Amateur Bartenders.
How To Make A 6 Oz Jello Shot Recipe?
The 6 oz jello shot recipe is perfect for parties, game day events, movie nights, and more! Here is the recipe for easy-to-follow instructions if you’re unsure how to make it.
- 3 cups water.
- 1 pkg Knox unflavored gelatin or 5 teaspoons Knox gelatin powder (not sugar-free).
- 1 cup vodka.
- 2 tablespoons grenadine syrup (optional).
- 3 cups of ice cubes.
- 6 oz lemon drop jello shot mold (or another size you choose).
Pour water into a medium saucepan and sprinkle the gelatin or powder over it. Stir to dissolve the gelatin powder.
Bring the water to a rolling boil, then reduce the heat to low. Cover and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
Mix vodka and melted grenadine syrup in a separate bowl until well blended. Pour this mixture into the simmering pot of gelatin water (no need to stir). Stir with an immersion blender until thoroughly mixed – about 20 seconds.
Pour the mixture back into the saucepan over low heat and stir continuously until it comes to a rolling boil. This will take about 5 seconds.
Carefully pour the hot liquid into your jello shot mold. If you don’t have a mold, pour it directly from your saucepan into an ice cube tray and freeze. Follow freezing instructions on the package.
Let cool for about 15 minutes before unmolding your shots. Enjoy, and don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends!
Nutrition Fact Of 6 Oz Jello Shot Recipe
Is It Healthy For Pregnant Women?
The 6 oz jello shot recipe is not appropriate for pregnant women. This is because of the high alcohol content.
If pregnant women want to have this as a treat, they should make a small batch without adding any alcohol and dissolve the gelatin over low heat.
Is It Good For Women Who Are Breastfeeding?
If you are breastfeeding, please consult your doctor before using any new recipes or products.
Is It Gluten-Free?
This recipe does not contain any gluten, but it does use unflavored gelatin for those concerned about gluten. There is also no cross-contamination in the preparation process.
5 Best Freezing Ideas Of 6 Oz Jello Shot Recipe
1. You can use this recipe to make a bunch of 6 oz jello shot molds and store them in the freezer. They’ll last for a month – if you plan. If you’re only making one or two, use an ice cube tray and freeze it that way.
2. You can also freeze individual shapes (for example, hearts) by placing water into an ice cube mold and freezing them in small batches. If kept frozen in the freezer, they will last for about 4 weeks.
3. Another option is to make a bunch of 6 oz jello shot molds and fill them with the mixture. Freeze them as little ice cubes in an ice cube tray when they are filled. You can use them to make frozen drinks without thawing each mold with water when they get hard.
4. The last option is to make the mixture and pour it into ice cube trays. Freeze the mixture, then when frozen, store in plastic bags.
These little cubes of gelatin can be used in frozen drinks with crushed ice and can also be used to make a jello shot ice pop.
5. There are many choices when making a batch of jello shots! They’re great because there are so many useful and fun ways to use them!
How Long Do 6 Oz Jello Shot Shots Last?
It depends on how you store the shots. If you use an air-tight container, they can last for several months. If you don’t use an air-tight container, they should be used within a week or two.
These shots taste best when eaten at room temperature or cold. You can serve them frozen or thawed, depending on your preference.
The 6 oz jello shot recipe is an easy-to-make recipe that will impress your friends and family. It’s perfect for a party or a special occasion.
The alcohol content is pretty high, but the taste is very refreshing. You can make the entire recipe in about 20 minutes, and it doesn’t require any special equipment.
If you’re worried about how to make a jello shot at home, our 6 oz jello shot recipe is easy to follow and will have your guests amazed!
We hope you enjoyed this recipe for 6 oz jello shot recipe. We love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below and let us know what you think. Thank you for reading this blog post.